All About The Plus
At Marketing Plus, we do marketing. That’s obvious; it’s in our name.
But what does the Plus mean?
It’s everything else.
Plus means we’re more than just an agency. We’re your entire marketing department. We’re your sounding board. Your family. We can take care of it all, including the stuff you don’t want to do, the stuff you forget, and the unforeseen stuff you don’t have time to worry about.
Plus means over 30 years of expertise in high-level graphic design, ad creation for print and digital, public relations, tradeshow management, social media, collateral materials and much, much more. That thing you need to do? We know how to do it. We’ve done it before and so, for you, we’ll do it even better. Because we learn a little more with every job we take and every task we complete. We’re never done learning. We’re never done improving. We’re never done getting better.
Plus means a passion for creation, a talent for innovation, a commitment to collaboration. We don’t just work for you, we work with you. Your product is our product. Your brand is our brand. And, perhaps most important, your people are our people.
So you really want to know what Plus means? Step inside and find out.
- Branding and Design
- Advertising for Print, Radio, TV
- Business-To-Business and Consumer
- Packaging Design
- Public Relations
- Media Planning
- Product and Market Development
- Website Design and Maintenance
- Social Media Creative and Management
- Digital Advertising
- Website Traffic Analytics
- Online Promotions
- Short-Form Video
- Digital Video Animation
- Booth Design
- Show Planning and Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Booth Staffing
- Display Install and Dismantle
- Onsite Labor Liaison
- Pre-Show and Onsite Promotions
Avecinia Wellness Center
Blue Book Services
Cecelia Packing Corporation
Double D Farms
Good Company Players
Kevita Probiotic Drinks
Kings River Packing
Limex Sicar Ltd. & Co.
Moulds Plus International USA
Mycratine Solutions, LLC
Perkins, Mann & Everett
Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theater
Ronald McDonald House, Central CA
Simonian Fruit Company
Sunlight International Sales
Julie Lucido, CTSM
Owner and CEO
Account Manager and Media Relations
Tradeshow & Social Media Coordinator
Creative Director & Copywriter
Brian de la Cruz
Lead Graphic Designer
Want to join our Team?
Marketing Plus is currently hiring!
We are now accepting applications for a Summer/Fall Intern.
Our agency represents many leaders in the Food and Ag Industry. Our internship program will provide the chance to work alongside industry experts and assist on campaigns for some of the world’s leading produce brands. We are seeking candidates with a passion for social media, solid use of social media platforms on a personal level, great writing skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The intern will assist with a variety of tasks such as: concepting marketing ideas, putting together direct mailers and eblasts, attending client meetings, researching current trends, and various other marketing-related tasks specific to our clients needs.
• Coordinate with project team to help disseminate information to websites and online communities regarding events/contests/promotions, etc.
• Assist in updating social media profiles and video accounts
• Assist with client projects and media coordination needs
• Help with mailings and other general office duties
• Assist management team in identifying opportunities based on new developments in the world of new media
• Tradeshow Duties: Assist with planning, giveaways, product sampling development, contests, shipping of exhibit, and inventory of show components
• Draft press releases, newsletter content, and blogs as needed.
The intern will be required to take direction from other staff members, including the intern manager and the managing director of the organization.
Must be proactive and have a strong desire to learn all aspects of marketing.
We would prefer a current junior or senior at the undergraduate level, but this is not a requirement.
Most clients are food related- so a candidate with a passion for food, an amateur foodie, or a produce industry background is strongly encouraged.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES DESIRED:
* We are Mac-based here…so Apple fans welcome!
* Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Word, Excel, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, or other image/video based software – or willing to learn.
* Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality.
* Strong proofreading and editing skills.
* Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
* Ability to write simply with a conversational style (informative, but not verbose)
* Ability to include corporate objectives and mission throughout presentation
* Open to soliciting feedback from internal departments
* Ability to maintain high ethics with presentation, content and daily work tasks
The position is for a 16-week internship term with an average of 10-12 hours per week. It is a paid internship, and we work with Fresno State for course credit, if desired.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered for an interview.